In celebrating the United States’ liberty and freedom this Independence Day, remember that the best times in life are those times shared with family and friends. Here are just a few ways you can enjoy those times on the 4th of July in the beautiful summer weather:
1. Take a Tour– Whether it be a formalized tour or an impromptu tour, take time to learn about the city or state you live in and celebrate its rich history!
2. Enjoy a Swim– Spend the hot summer day at your local or community swimming pool. Cool off while under the sun and feel refreshed for the day’s activities!
3. Have a BBQ Party– Invite friends and family over to celebrate the nation’s day of independence. Relax with some great food and drinks and each other’s company!
4. Go to a Parade– Find your local or community parade location and enjoy the participants as they entertain you and dish out treats!
Don’t miss the Standard Bank float pass by in the 43rd Annual Evergreen Park Independence Day Parade on Friday, July 1st starting at 6:30 p.m.!
5. See the Fireworks– As one of the most iconic activities you can do on Independence Day, check out your local or community fireworks display and watch the night sky light up in extraordinary fashion!
Enjoy your holiday and be safe from everyone at Standard Bank!