Celebrating Customer Appreciation Week May 9th – 14th!
Beginning Monday, May 9th through Saturday, May 14th a bank-wide customer appreciation celebration will take place. We are excited to show our customers how much they mean to us by celebrating everyday with exciting events. Throughout the week, please fill out an entry form for a chance to win tickets to a Windy City Thunderbolts
game at Standard Bank Stadium
What will take place at the branches this week and when?Monday, May 9th – “A Sweet Thank You”
Tuesday, May 10th – “Thank You for Supporting our Team”
- Coffee and cookies will be served
Wednesday, May 11th – “Check Out Our Line Up”
- 11:00am – 1:00pm Windy City Thunderbolts team members will visit select branches signing autographs. Select branches: 95th St. Oak Lawn; Oak Forest; 131st Palos and Hickory Hills
- The remaining branches will celebrate with giveaways through out the day
Thursday, May 12th – “My Green Day”
- Business partners will meet and greet customers
- Flower packets will be handed out to customers
- Any customer who opens a new green service will receive a re-useable shopping bag.
Services: Debit Card/ATM Card; Online Banking/Bill Pay; e-Statements and Direct Deposit
Friday, May 13th – “Take Me Out to the Ball Game”
- Any customer who opens a new My Green or e-Checking account will receive a WCT baseball cap and a Windy City Thunderbolts game voucher.
Saturday, May 14th – “Meet Boomer Day”
- 11:00am – 1:00pm hot dogs and lemonade served
- Windy City Thunderbolts ticket winners will be drawn at the end of the day
- 10:00am – 12:00pm meet and greet Boomer the Windy City Thunderbolts Mascot at Hickory Hills or Ewing. Bring your camera and take some photos!