How to Have More Summer Fun With Your Debit Card
Summer will be here before we know it so it is time to get outside and enjoy the nice weather! This is the perfect time to use your debit card because it is so much easier that making time to head to the ATM. Here is a list of common summer (and spring) activities that you and your family can enjoy.
- Baseball: America’s past time is calling your name. Head on over to Standard Bank Stadium to see the Windy City Thunderbolts
- Picnic: Make a lunch, put it in the basket, and bring your friends and family down to your favorite nature spot. It is a simple equation for summer fun
- Bike Ride: Biking is a great way to exercise and see the sites. You can take it out on a trail down to the lakefront. There are so many great choices
- BBQ: When people think of summer they think of BBQs so be sure to put a few of those on your schedule this summer
- Drive-in Movie: Drive in movies are not something you see everyday anymore so be sure set a date to see a movie a little differently than you are used to
- Water park: Getting in the water is a summer necessity. Kids of all ages love to have fun in the water and make the most of Chicago’s hot months
- Beach: After you are done riding your bike on the lakefront park it and go cool off in Lake Michigan. You can top off your great day with some sand volleyball or just make a few sandcastles to show of your artistic talents.
- Concert: Tickets are already on sale so be sure to start shopping now for your favorite musical acts.
- Gardening: Gardening can be a great learning experience, stress reliever, or just a fun way to save some money. Whatever your reason give it a shot!
- Camping Trip: Camp fires, s’mores, singing songs… Does summer get any better than that?
Do you do anything we haven’t mentioned? If so post them in the comments below! Enjoy the warm weather and stay safe. If you have any questions about your debit card stop into your local Standard Bank or click the banner below.