Are you a college student? Are you looking to expand your horizons? Would you like to experience the student lifestyle in another country? Each semester, millions of college students take the plunge to participate in study abroad programs provided by their college or university. These are the top destinations of students in study abroad programs:
- United Kingdom – an English-speaking country, the transition into this country is one without a language barrier. Great cities such as London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, and a rich and varied culture make the United Kingdom a great place to study
- Italy – this country is full of a vast history of beautiful art. Amazing cities such as Rome, Florence, and Venice, and fashionable food, friends and fun to make this an amazing place to study
- Spain – a “fashion-forward” country with a diverse population and almost fully bordered by the sea. Excellent cities such as Barcelona and Madrid, and a mild, temperate climate with countless sports and activities to do make this an excellent place to study
- France – an exciting business and nightlife capital, with world-wide respected art. Magnificent cities such as Paris, Lyon, and Marseille, and landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and The Cathedral of Notre Dame make this a magnificent place to study
- China – a climate fit for everyone, and a storied past to illustrate human history. Outstanding cities such as Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, and plentiful locations for outdoor activity and adventure make this an outstanding place to study
Although the price varies from place to place, studying abroad is a guaranteed adventure of fun and learning! So check your Standard Bank account balance and get ready to have a blast with great experiences overseas!