Is your holiday shopping list still too long for comfort? Here are some tips to help you get back in the game!
10. Save on speedy mailing. Use USPS Priority Mail which is a 2-3 day service that is much cheaper than their competitors.
9. Donate to a local charity. It will give you a warm feeling knowing you helped make the season a little brighter for those in need.
8. Give some cash! It’s the perfect color and it always fits!
7. Gifts from the heart. You remember when you were a kid and gave IOU’s? Create your own IOU’s, individualize them making for a more personal touch. These work great, but don’t forget to honor them.
6. Online subscriptions are great gifts that last all year long. Order online using your Standard Bank Debit MasterCard®
5. Think food and drinks. Dinner, case of wine, grocery store gift cards… everyone eats so you cannot go wrong with food!
4. Shop on December 24th. Why? Because the mall is wide open but keep in mind the item you are looking for may not always be in stock.
3. Buy gift cards. These are great for that special someone who has everything. You can pick them up while you grocery shop.
2. Send electronic gift certificates. Great for the last minute gift and you are not going to be there to deliver it.
1. Do your online shopping today for a friend or yourself. Reward yourself by using your Standard Bank Debit MasterCard® and Prewards®. Its fast, easy and you receive an automatic credit to your account by shopping at participating Prewards® retailers.
What do you do for last minute shopping?