Labor Day is right around the corner, and if you have not started thinking about what to do this Labor Day, it might be time to start. Labor Day marks the end of summer for most. Many families may take quick vacations or simply want to relax and take in the warm weather. Here are a few ideas for you this Labor Day:
- Go to the beach - Take in the last few days of summer at the beach, as the warm weather is on its way out.
- Have a family barbeque - There is nothing like getting your family and friends together for a summer cookout in the backyard.
- Sox/Cubs/Thunderbolts Game - Catch a Chicago Sox, Cubs, or Windy City Thunderbolts game before time is up. The Month of September means that baseball season is almost over. Hurry up and catch your team in action before it’s too late.
- The Chicago Jazz Festival - Every Labor Day weekend the Chicago Jazz Festival has been a tradition. Attend the festival and be a part of the wonderful experience.
- Chicago Bears Game - Catch the Chicago Bears in pre-season action. Although baseball season may be winding down, catch the Bears in action in a pre-season game against the Cleveland Browns.
- If none of these ideas suit you, downtown Chicago offers many opportunities to find what you’re looking for.
Get out this upcoming Labor Day weekend and enjoy the weather while it lasts! Make sure to bring your Standard Bank Debit Card along!