10. Save on speedy mailing. Use USPS Priority Mail which is a 2-3 day service that is much cheaper than their competitors
9. Donate to charity in someone else’s name which you can do online! All you need is a card which you can pick up on the way to the party!
8. Opt for practical ideas. You know the stuff people use everyday like toilet paper or laundry detergent!
7. Give the gift of yourself. You remember when you were a kid and gave IOUs? These work great, but don’t forget to honor them.
6. Order magazine subscriptions. Another last minute idea that also keeps on giving, just put a picture of the magazine in the card.
4. Shop on Dec. 24. Why? Because the mall is wide open. Trust me I have done it before and the lines are short!
3. Buy gift cards. Yeah they might not be the most personal gift out there, but you can one stop shop for them at the grocery store!
2. Send electronic gift certificates. Great for the last minute gift and you are not going to be there to deliver it.
1. Do your online shopping TODAY. Express shipping is always an option but why wait any longer? Get it done and enjoy the season!
What do you do for last minute shopping?