Are you using Online and Mobile Banking? Online and mobile banking are becoming a necessity to managing your banking and your money. They are amazingly convenient, and there has been a significant increase in the number of people utilizing these features.
Benefits of Online and Mobile Banking:
- Check your account balance anytime, anywhere
- Transfer money from one account to another account
- Online bill pay. Many vendors accept electronic payments, eliminating the need for checks and the possibility of them getting lost in the mail. Additionally, electronic payments usually are received the next business day
- Easily check for fraudulent activity by viewing the transactions that are on your account at any time
- Manage multiple accounts. You’ll be able to view all of your accounts at one institution, whether it is a CD checking or savings accounts
- Convenience. There are no branch hours, simply jump on a computer, tablet or mobile phone anywhere to take advantage of the many convenient features
- Make personal payments via Popmoney
Additionally, you can deposit checks using Mobile Banking, and you can view your statements using Online Banking.
If you are not using Online Banking, we encourage you to sign up today. To enroll in Standard Bank Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. Search for “Standard Bank and Trust” in the iTunes store or Google Play store, then download the App (log into the app using your Online Banking credentials).
There is no Standard Bank fee for Mobile Banking, however, text and internet fees from your cell phone provider still may apply. You can view the tutorial on our Online Education Center for detailed instructions. And you can learn more by taking a look at our Mobile Banking FAQs.
Please note if you’re traveling this holiday weekend and using your Standard Bank Debit MasterCard®: We take your account security very seriously. We safeguard your account by blocking signature-based (non-PIN) transactions that are made outside of your home state unless we receive notification of your travel plans. Alert us of your travel plans via this simple form.