2011 was a very exciting year at Standard Bank! We completed our first year of blogging and would like to share the top five posts of the year with you. It was an exciting mixture of posts from Veteran’s Day to paying off your mortgage early. We hope this diverse mix of information is what you are looking for.
5. Loose Change Can Add Up To Make a Big Impact – Creative ways to save money starting with the change in your pocket
4. Paying Extra to Principal to Save Money on your Mortgage Loan – Adding a few dollars onto your mortgage payment can pay huge dividends down the road
3. Protect Yourself from Shoulder Surfing and Identity Theft – Protecting yourself starts with protecting who you are and what identifies you
2. Veteran’s Day | November 11th, 2011 – A guest post by our own Jeff Ficaro who has a distinguished service career with the Marines
1. How the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) protects you – Understanding how your money is protected when deposited at the bank is extremely important to financial security
We will definitely be revisiting these topics and many more in 2012. We are interested in what other topics you would like to see us write about? Let us know what interests you or what questions you have about banking by sending us an email or post in the comments below. We would also love to hear from you on Twitter via @StandardBanks or Facebook as well. We are looking forward to another successful year of blogging and thank you for your continued readership.