Has the value of your home declined? Have you been thinking you aren’t able to refinance because you owe more than your home is worth? We may have good news for you! You may be eligible to refinance through the HARP II (Home Affordable Refinance Program). Also known as the Making Home Affordable Program, HARP II, is designed to help you get a more affordable and stable mortgage.
In order to qualify for HARP II refinancing:
- Your existing loan must be a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac originated loan
- You must have made the last 6 months of payments on time
- No minimum credit score is required
- Only first mortgages are eligible; A Home Equity cannot be combined with a first mortgage, and no cash can be taken out
- Primary residences, second homes and investment properties of 1-to-4 units are eligible
- Appraisal may or may not be required
To see if you are eligible for HARP II, please visit our Mortgage Information Center and talk to one of our Mortgage Loan Specialists in your area today!